- Performances of Italian repertoire including the music of Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, and more!
- Aria audition workshops
- Diction and musical coachings
- Acting workshops
- Recording session
- Private lessons
Audition requirements for singers:
- Submit two arias, one in Italian and the other in your language of choice
Audition requirements for collaborative pianists:
- The accompaniment of two arias in the Italian repertoire*
*For special consideration all or portions of: Act 2 finale from Le Nozze di Figaro by Mozart, Quando m'en vo from La Bohéme by Puccini and Pace, Pace mio Dio! from Il Trovatore by Verdi.
- Application fee: $25
- Tuition: $970
- Down payment due upon program acceptance and registrion: $250
- Final payment is due May 16, 2019